Friday, December 11, 2009

INSPIRED LOOK AISHWARYA RAI BLUE BROWN SMOKEY EYES MAKE TUTORIAL


WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY! xinarox.blogspot.com I always loved Aishwarya Rai's makeup. I was inspired by her smokey blue and brown eyes in this pic. I know it's not exactly the same but I used what I had. Hope you guys enjoy this. What Iused: Cetaphil Face Moisturizer Monistat Chafing Gel Mac Select Spf Liquid Foundation - NC 42/43 Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer - NW 35 Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Natural - Medium Dark Covergirl Loose Powder Two Faced Shadow Insurance (Eye Primer) NYX Black Bean ...

High Heel Race


High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race
High Heel Race

No comments:

Post a Comment